Pages

QUIRKY QUILL is for and by young writers and readers, hosted and moderated by me, Sharon Kirk Clifton. Welcome!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Writer's Nudge: What a Bunch of Characters!

On my "Faces and Folks" page at Pinterest.com, I have a collection of people images that I find interesting. Some will inhabit my stories. A few already do. I'm posting a smattering of those intriguing faces here for you to think and write about. Choose as many as you wish, give them fictional names, and tell something about them. What do they do? Where and when do they live (you can move them around in history)? What are their personalities like? If you want to have even more fun, choose two or three and write a short story that features these characters. Then submit your writing as a comment. You may post more than one story. I'd love to read your work. Be sure to let me know which ones you're writing about. I've numbered them to make that easier. Have fun!


Write on!
Because of Jesus,
Miz Sharon 

Picture 1
Picture 2


Picture 3
Picture 4


Picture 6

Picture 5
Picture 9

Picture 7
Picture 8
Picture 10
Picture 11
Picture 12
Picture 13
Picture 14



Picture 15




No comments: