Read Any Good Books Lately?Quirky Quill readers want to hear about it. Write a review of the book. Remember, don't give away the ending.
This is not a book report! In a review you tell:
- the names of the book and author
- what the story is about
- the genre of the story (mystery, history, fantasy, sci-fi, funny, contemporary, etc.)
- the setting of time and place (when it happens and where)
- the important characters
- the main character's (protagonist) main goal (what s/he wants most of all)
- the main problem (what tries to keep the mc from achieving the main goal)
- what you liked about the book
Again, DON'T GIVE AWAY THE ENDING! When you're finished, send it to Miz Sharon at sharonkirkclifton [at] yahoo [dot] com (no spaces or caps). Put "Book Review" in the subject line. Oh, one last thing. Submit reviews about books that do not violate the Christian world view. It doesn't have to be a Christian book, however.